Style tips and fashion advice that all girls must know:
1. Wash a new pair of jeans two times straight, before you take them to the tailors. This is necessary because all jeans shrink in length when washed for the first time.
2. To prevent your angora sweaters or mohair wraps from shedding like a shaggy dog breed, fold your favourite piece of cloth and keep it inside a a zip-lock bag. Freeze it for 3-4 hours.
3. Get rid of white deodorant marks completely from any piece of clothing by gently rubbing the protective foam used on hangers against the annoying stains.
4. If you’ve an oil stain on your favourite sleeveless leather jacket, or your handbag, apply some baby powder on it, and leave it overnight. The stain should have disappeared by morning. Repeat, if not.
5. Wear Lycra for a gorgeous fitting of everyday clothes. Get a 95+5% ratio of Lycra snd spandex.
6. Always organise your closet in such a way that your clothes are hanaging from dark to light colours, with the dark on the left and the light colours on the right.